lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

Respect, WALK

Hi everyone, I have many activities that I do usually and that I enjoy a lot, things like read, listen music, watch movies or going out with my friends, that kind of things, but my favourite hobbie of all the things, is to take a walk around listening music, I do this at least five times in a week. I have started doing this three years ago, when I was sixteen, and the reason of why I began to do this, is unknown for me, I just realize that i loved to walk and listen music so i simply started to do both activities together.

For many people this won't be their favourite activitie, but for me is more than just listen music, the time that i spend doing this helps me a lot, because in all those moments I can give me time only for myself, think about many things or situations that I don't usually think, other reason that make me enjoy to walk around is because generally I live situations that i know they wouldn't happen if i don't going out. This means that appart from the first reason, all those (outings make me have a really good time of learning, fun and relax.

6 comentarios:

  1. woow good hobbie my friend, someday if you like, walk to my house , is not so far!!!!
    jajajaja bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahaha
    are u crazy man? you are a simple blopa
    i love listen to music too (Y)
    see ya looser

    ResponderEliminar
  3. very good
    i like so much walk and listen to music

    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Yes, walk and liten music is simply relaxing, pelon up the spirit, and long live of rockkkkkkk, and you're good friend.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. jajajaja, that is a lie, you have no legs.
    goodbye paralytic!

    ResponderEliminar