lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

Writting about a classmate blog.

Well, I have to write about Ruddy's blog, he has written six post, about his favourite movie, his favourite activity, he too has written about the big earthquake of Chile, etc. That means, all the works that we have to do in class.

My first impression of his blog, was that it has an interesting blog, because he mixed the colours and the photographs that he used in a very nice contrast, and the images that he used called my attention, due to is not very usually for me to see images of Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, for example, and the possittion of the posts that he wrote and the pictures that he used are in armony visually for me.

He publish a variety of topics, for that I guess that he is a person that enjoys many activities and he can “mix” them.
One thing that the could do, to make more interesting his blog, is to publish a video of one of the topics that he choose, but is a very nice blog anyway.

3 comentarios:

  1. very good little grasshopper :) I like the post.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nice post
    ruddy is a crazy monkey and he likes cows :S
    see ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'd be very lazy to read your topic, but I know that is very good.

    ResponderEliminar