lunes, 19 de abril de 2010

My favourite movie


I don't have only one favourite movie, but one that likes me a lot is "American History X", directed by Tony Kaye and starring with Edward Norton and Edward Furlong.
The first time that I saw this movie was three years ago in summer, I remember that a friend recommended to me to see this movie.

In a few words, the movie is about two brothers that have a nazi orientation, this for different reasons that are showed in the history.
I liked this movie, because before the moment I saw it, i have never watched a movie of the nazi movement and i have seen this movie again, at least five times, and it really keeps surprising me, I feel that my perception of the movie changes every time that I see it.

I don't know if it is better than other movies, because all the movies have their particularity, but i know that is a very good movie, it has a great drama history, it has excellent actors and it makes you realize that are things that don't have any sense, like hate, the racism and discrimination.

It is really a film that deserves to be watched, I'm not saying that is the best movie of all the world, but if you enjoy a drama history that leaves you thinking i totally recommend it.

11 comentarios:

  1. ahahaha...withe power!!!! 88
    This movie show a hidden reality, but reality.
    Good Film

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good film, twisted plot, unpredictible characters...

    very real...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I saw the movie and my opinion is a good movie, because the plot of the movie was good.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. There are few films that straight talk about racism or violence like this.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. woooow!!! is a exellent movie, i like the performance of Edward Norton in that film!
    kisses my friend!jajajaja xD

    White poweeeeeeer!!!!!!!!!! jajajaa xD

    ResponderEliminar
  6. you wanna be like he jajaja
    good movie

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi!!
    I dont like this movie, but it seems a good choice =)
    See you in the class
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I dont watch this movie, but I like wach....

    ResponderEliminar
  10. i like this movie!!!! is very good!!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  11. A very powerful film. Some great performances. It's a pity the Studio didn't let the director choose the final cut.

    ResponderEliminar