lunes, 5 de abril de 2010

Valparaiso of my love


Hi everyone, i want to share with all of you one of my favourite places of Chile,
and it is Valparaiso.

Many people preffers Viña del Mar or Reñaca, but for me Valparaiso has a strange "magic".
The last time that i went there was about six months ago, at the end of september, we went on this season because there aren't so many people.

I went there with my brother, his daughter, his girlfriend, two of our cousins and with my uncle

The things that we did in Valparaiso was eating seafood pastie and chorrillana, walking around the city, going to the beach, and in the night we went to a bar called "La playa", we drink a lot of a beer and we had a very good time.

You can do a lot of things, like have a ride in boat, go to other beaches, etc.

4 comentarios:

  1. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

    Excelent, we could go together.

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nacho, i have serious doubts about your sexuality

    ResponderEliminar
  3. mmm me to! Nacho is a strange boy, but we can go the three to the port! jajajaa 1313 xD bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love Cerro Alegre, Cerro Concepcion, the funiculars, the English graveyard, La Sebastiana, Caleta El Membrillo. Valpo rocks!

    ResponderEliminar