lunes, 12 de abril de 2010

My earthquake experience

Hi, before the earthquake started i was drinking with my friends and we went to buy more beers. I went with three friends, we were walking to the off-licience, in that moment we were joking and having a good time, then we realized that the earth was shaking, first we didn't feel it and no one of us tought that it was an earthquake and when it stopped we started our way to the liquor store, but then the lights went off and the liquor store was closed, so we returned to the house and my friends didn't worry and waited one hour to call their parents and after all that happens we talked for a while and finally they decided to go back to their houses.

I think that the reaction of Chile wasn't the best, i felt a little dissapointed, because Chile internationally, before the earthquake was taking a good place, and seeing the people stealing things like T.V's was sad, but it doesn't means that was the worst. However, Chile is getting up again after all.

6 comentarios:

  1. SHAKING!!!!

    WE MOVE THE EARTHHHHH!
    MEGA EARTHQUAKE

    Go Chile, love & hope for all!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am very sad... Why do you not die?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. sadsadsadsa! you arrive from mexico and the earth it began to move! the earthquake is your fault!!! xD bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It was hoped that that you were drinking, the floor the floor and you were moving,I heal the earthquake.

    And I manowar this 15 de may, I`m happy very happy.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The people steal because they were afraid, but I do not think it will be repeated.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ex- skin head the earthquake was waiting for you xD

    ResponderEliminar